Friday, January 17, 2014

Thought is power-pass it on...

Many days passed away since my first blog post.. Still every time I sit down to write something there is a question in my mind.."what to write?"
Actually perfect question sometimes also is "what not to write?"
Because, we sometimes become so overcrowded with thoughts & emotions that it is very sensitive to us - what not to write.
Though it is my wish and my platform to write anything I wish, but sometimes we always retrospect
the action we did in the past (which were not so good ) and feel pity on us.
Somebody told me one secret today. Although it was already known to me as a disciple of Gayatri pariwar(in hindi pariwar means-family ) (www.awgp.org) ,but still the way it was presented was nice.
The power of thought-"thought becomes thing"- It means whatever you see it in your head with pure conviction, whole nature's forces will join you to get that or fulfill that (I want to add one line here- If the thought is good for all human race or world, then forces become strong otherwise the forces will resist or fade away..''

A full day debate or discussion can go on the subject , but to cut short & summarize:--- many times what we wish with good intent, god/nature/universe fulfills them(it also includes your perseverance).. But to maintain that ,we need to toil hard---Is it not true....

I am posting a link in youtube which is quite interesting(more to a physics lover )

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FeFuc-qFKoA

No comments: