Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Music

Music/Singing are they synonymous...May be. The person who knows Singing must all aware of sur,taal and all the ingredients of music.Why I am writing all this ?I love music.I am not passionate but,enthralled by good music ,good songs,good voices.Dated back to my childhood,I remember my love to learn tabla,but where we spent our childhood days and the way we spent our those days,it was quite impossible to materialise my other dreams except studies as that only costs nothing.So I used to drum my Amul cane when the Great Chariot Festival was on the full swing and we all sat together to listen the Devotional songs for Lord Jagannath.It was tragic that everybody try to stop me(obviously I was spoiling all the mood by my drum beating).
Later on gradually I found myself engaged in many things and forget about music.That is why I do not say that I am a passionate for music.If I would have been one then I might have become something else and felt proud also today.
Some years ago I joined Reliance and found a friend Seetharaman Natrajan from Kerela.He is a trained classical singer.I got a chance to interact with him regarding music one day. My dead passion was come with its little energy and push me to go and learn some basics of music.We started to go for a Hindustani singer here,but as per the Setharaman he was not giving proper satisfaction, so we moved to another woman who was giving training those days(even now also).The biggest worry is I forget the lyrics of any song very quickly. I love the waves of the music but forgets the inside story he/she is telling through song.It is pathetic , I think.In this birth, I quit. Eventually we quit as there is a little scope to be irregular for learning such delicately serious matters.So I gave respect to it and avoid to go.
But I love music, and sometimes dare to dream about singing.I used singing ,sometimes in my college days, as a stress buster when I used to live single outside hostel.I laughed at myself when I recalled my childhood days when My mother sent me to one singing competition where I managed to recite the song without seeing any copy.I sang terribly, that I was sure.I was so embarrassed listening to my own voice in mike, I prayed to my God to make all audience deaf.
My mother experimented with my talents all through my schooldays. It is one of them.Thanks to her ,at least I sang once on stage,though badly.Ok ok , now stop laughing.... I am going to sleep...... Byee..

2 comments:

abk321 said...

achcha..... to ye tera bachpan ka talent hai ki to abhi bhi kabhi kabhi gaane ka koshish karta hai.

bismay mishra said...

hey that was very needful information about yourself. good to recognize your strengths and weaknessess. leave all the funda nd start enjoying life. Do what you enjoy doing.....