Sunday, February 20, 2011

Milestone

I was just thinking that how time matters in our life. I was feeling uncomfortable hearing some news of cancellation of leaves due to preponement of Shutdowns in some of our Plants.Then suddenly again after 2 days I was happy seeing my Leave sanctioned in the system.I was looking  for the year I got passed from my high school in LinkedIN.com.That unfolds a timeline of 10+ years of past .One of a  milestones after our birth.I declare it as my one milestone as I was well aware about the world around me by 16.And I was starting taking my own decisions then with some help of parent's guidance.
Let me summerize before you what I achieved in these 10 years with a chronological order.
1998-2000
I was a confused kid with inclination and faith towards spiritualism ,but again asking  to get logical answers from my Guruji's Text book of life... My life unrolls from here by reading Him and clearing some basic doubts of life's mystery....Apart from Him ,Mr MK Gandhi, Aurobindo, Subhash Bose. Sir Jagdish chandra Bose,Einstein,Stephen Hawking Mahatma Gopabandhu Dash, Acharya Harihar ,Madhusudan Rao,Madhusudan Das,Manoj Das,Kabi Vir kishor Rai,Birsa Munda,Vir Savrkar,Pandit nehru, Nepoleon Bonaparte',Socrates,Swami Yoganada,Swami Vivekanada, Swami Nigamanda,Srila' Prabhupada swami, ---- All these people had already left some impact in me and still I was taking some inspirations from them.
2000-2005
These years are the most cherished days of  my life.The most eventful life I lived in these days..I should call it the turning point as I reincarnate myself into new man with new sensibilities altogether augmented to my comparatively silent & shy boyhood.I got admission to a Engineering college though I did not know Why to pursue Engineering exactly.--But,- The very  quality in me is-- you put me in any damn  situation , I will adapt to it very slowly but definitely I will be in there .I Never want to escape from anything. I don't know how I do it... But that exactly happened till now . that is why I believe I could have been anything(except an artist/painter) , so be the engineer.Now the second achievement I made through this period was my experience with Love. The Most mysterious word of my life-I never expected myself to be a loverThat would be the next topic of mine.......
I want to write many things in both the above periods but I am not able chronologically order them in mind now.

2 comments:

abk321 said...

write something more

abhimanril said...

bol dil mange more!!!!! ha ha