Thursday, June 24, 2010

I hate Conflicts

Really I hate Conflicts .I always shy away from conflicts or near misses also.I hate people talking nasty to each other. i can not really digest people humiliating each other.That is very awkward foo me to tolerate.I feel very impatient when I saw All these things.The Big question here is can we really get  rid of this situation when arises.
I hate severe  ragging because of this only. As far as introduction is concerned , i can allow it, but when it comes to belittle somebody's self confidence in front of every body present there, I become violent to them who do this. I experience these things in my college days. And when I can not do anything for this I always pray to God to help me out this situation. I can withstand all pressures in my life and even disgrace to me. But to  abase others in front of me is very difficult thing. I strictly do not encourage it. I love to boost others confidence by saying good things to him/her rather than test his/her confidence by putting him/her in some kind of test.
Till date also ,  I saw my boss never do that to me. But I learned a  hard fact also by doing job for last 3 years or more. And that is not to stand and protest for yourself at-least if something is occurring to you in those terms.That only thing also make you more respectable than others. You will start believing in yourself by doing that.Ok  ok Goodnight  for now.

2 comments:

abk321 said...

"And that is not to stand and protest for yourself at-least if something is........"

check out what u have written . it says just the opposite to what you meant.

abhimanril said...

I also can not follow the meaning of those lines I have written .SO sorry, i forget what inspires me to wrote it down in that way. May a hinglish problem. Matlab kahna kuch aur tha aur likh kuch aur dia...