Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Monsoon



It is not an informative blog on Monsoon. I was craving for a lovely drenched afternoon back in India after staying in GCC countries for last 1.5 years.And I finally experienced it. premonsoon rains have been off and on in the capital city since last month end.And now IMD has forecasted the monsoon by mid of this month. After long time I will see rains .
In Gulf, there is no rainy season perhaps. Only some rains will happen in the month of  November to Januray (means in the winter season).That's all.Finish of Rainy season.
Back in India, I remember how I used to hate this particular season because nobody can freely walk, roam, or play around when I was a child.Now 180 degree shift of thought process when I was away from India and saw no drops of water falling from sky since long. This crazy things happen to all humans.
Whatever is  abundantly available with you ,you never care for those things ;you take it for granted actually. But ,when you are bereft of abundance , then you realize the actual importance of that particular thing.

No comments: