Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Writing Aimlessly

Well So many days of absence from writing something is quite a painful experience for me. I have heard a story (inspiring one) In my childhood days that Bernard Shaw was developed himself as an influential writer because he forced himself to write daily 5 pages and in particular Scheduled time.Routine is very good some times. It gives you very good results like our soldiers killing people(for them they are enemy) unhesitatingly. Have Anyone seen the famous Hollywood picture The BOURNE IDENTITY or THe BOURNE Series Movie- they are up to the story of an guy on whom the CIA has been experimenting with behavioural changes.
My writings now swayed by my moods pointing nowhere. But I enjoyed it,as I am writing something at least. somebody might be happy reading this just like me who abstractly searches for such abstract and irrelevant posts in bloggers,wordpress..

No comments: