Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Writer I am ****!!!!

Writing engages my mind into a beautiful world of thinking, because i love to think and write something.in my schooldays also i remembers most when i write it at least once on paper. If it is not written on paper then it is out of mind i think. But when age progresses i love to write creatively rather than only technically. In engineering days i wrote on many topics. But ,in technical subjects i am a very pathetic writer,even i don't understand the meaning next time when i read those lines.
I would love to become a writer than anyone else. I love to be remembered as an writer .That is why i want to write books, but till date i failed to write one.When i was in third standard i used to read small stories published in local news paper . one day one story was published by one small kid like me only. My father said that kid was of one of his friend's. So , i also determined to write story as that boy does. but to a disappointing end i really do not know the art of story writing till date even.
But, still i give me a topic i will write a very good essay, but tell me to write a story or fiction, it will be an accident. therefore i did not try also.

1 comment:

ISHAA said...

Thank you For Giving your time to read My Blog.