Monday, October 13, 2008

Confusion

These days are the most confusing days for the whole world and for me for a different context perhaps.I love to be simple and straight . But always the situation around me put me in a complex position.The world is facing a global  financial crisis and i am at a juncture where i have to decide where should i go...(where my career should go!!)
Those days are gone when people used to do a job which earns them their bread and butter . They did not think much of their career.But nowadays we think a lot before jumping into some career.
It is good for us to have a choices so many which our fathers did not have in those days. They sacrificed their lives to make ourselves believe to do differently. So , we are indebted to them for that . 
I am thinking straight and simple yet i am always confused . why ?? I sometimes think that when i write then only i am thinking  in right but when i think without writing then something goes wrong . 

1 comment:

Seetharaman said...

try bingo mad angles instead of haldiram... u wil get rid of ur confusions...


cheeeeeers