Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Roller Coaster Ride of my career

I have been experiencing a roller coaster ride since 2013. I left a stable job in Dec 2013 and come to Muscat for better opportunity.Muscat was very good place to live and grow, but career was leading to somewhere else,which I did not wish to,unfortunately.Hence, I again switched to Doha for newer opportunity .Now, I am gradually coming to terms with the office and social circles.Hopefully,my endeavor to find a good place to work and grow will end here or somewhere else, soon.Fortunes favors the brave- this is in my mind since child- I believe this helps me to decide on tough situations.Decisions may go wrong, but I know, I need to believe in my decisions and work on it .Consequences may not be in my hand, but doing what I believe is certainly my job.

Lets hope and pray to get what I aspire.

No comments: