Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ajaa- The Banyan Tree

He had been tall and handsome, but he was bedridden,when  I see him.
He had been roaring all the years in the jungle, but he was silent ,when I see him.
He had been quite a man all the years he lived,but he was still a small kid, when I see him.
He had been spreading love to everyone in these years and it multiplied over the years, when I see him.

He is the adorable  Ajaa of the Family.I am his grand son-in-law in his family.I think, he was the eldest person  present and blessed us in our marriage.We (pinku bhaina,pinu bhauja,chicki and me) are lucky that we could have him in our marriages.

He is no more, since last April-2013.Though it was quite evident in his last days, but still he survived many odds, not only in the later stage of life, but also in his prime. Elder & beloved son's death must have taken a toll of him.Many things to learn from his life.In return,let us pray God  for peace-the eternal bliss to his soul.






No comments: