Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Refreshing Movie-AJAB PREM KI GAJAB KAHANI

Quite A few years ago I fell into love in similar way the hero get into in this movie.I love this movie because of the innocence that the protagonist conveys through his acting.I love the way he handles his character and also the opposite lady.
The memorable thing is that in 2001 November only I found myself in fully love with this girl.SO many years after I am with her.we did not realize.The dates I don't remember them. I wish I could.
Chiki -my love of that era is now my lovely wife.we both twinkled when we saw the propose scene in the film.I love her.Quite refreshing. I just feel the same way I felt years back in college when I die for a glimpse of her hair strands at least if not the face.That will be big story if i would start here..So, leave it.. I am happy watching with her. And also I feel I am very very lucky to get my love with me for my rest of life...Rest of the things I don't want to write ...But full of feelings...
................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................
This special dots are for my love.
Blank spaces filled with sea of love...

2 comments:

mayurakhi said...

hi dear
aftr reading it jst wanna say I LOVE YOU sooo mch
thanx fr making me realise wat is lov n thank GOD for gifting me u as my life partner nt only fr 7 birth bt wanna u in all my janams

November 27, 2009 11:02 PM

abk321 said...

badhiyan blog hai......