Friday, October 4, 2013

Milestone Continued II

After a long time, I sat down to write something perhaps.....Good... It is a Sunday, listening to my favorite music... Missing presence of my love by my side is the only propellant to force me write - I believe....

So , to go further from my journey towards knowing or realizing love ,from my last blog post "milestone continued", I would like to jot down many more facts and discoveries , I had made afterwards, when , I  met my girl..She was beautiful - first thought when I came across her..   I didn't aware of music playing around  ears as I never happened to watch much of famous romantic movies till that age.But, It was no less than someone playing violin around me ,when she entered the class in mid sept-2006, sec-D, JITM,Paralakhemundi.(www.jitm.org) Though place is little bit unknown to the world, but love has no GPS preferences as such...

So, who was she? And why she was like a magnet to me- I was amazed by the tremendous force behind such first sight love...
My mind was asking one question- Is it normal for a boy to look a beautiful girl and feel such attracted at first instance itself?My mind  says a difficult answer at that time, a strict NO. I feel betrayed by my mind , I was not able to understand the snoozing  of all logic alarms for indefinite time when I see her again & again..Now,my heart pumped me to look for her in each direction, I see...I used  blackboard as  a reflecting agent for her..many a times , I constantly see the shining blackboard in one of our class where her shade was reflecting in that same blackboard and watched her movements in that only..I enjoyed my invention, never told one except her, perhaps.Many people might think , why was I using so difficult methods to see her? To answer them, my answer is , my nature is different- normally  I wait for long time to befriend with anyone..


To be continued-------

No comments: