Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Over



Every 7th day there comes a Sunday full of happiness. but every pending housework brutally murders the feel of the relaxing Sunday. Saturday night is the more comfortable than Sunday morning for me.I feel clock ticking towards the end of this holiday when I get up in Sunday morning . So , I feel unsatisfied from the beginning. But Saturday seems to me as an unending road.Wow.. Do as your wish, no need to go to bed early today..
And this time another Sunday passed away from our life. We will mourn by sleeping early to wake up early in the morning to go for boring work that earns bread for us to enjoy the next Saturday night and kill the next Sunday morning by thinking all the pending work and the next Monday work.. See , this is a vicious circle which is continuing for an eternity .
So, what should we we do?
Solution:-
1) Let there be no such Sunday -holiday funda.. we should work till we exhaust ourselves completely and relax for a day or two.
2)There should be no pending housework for anybody - But how come this is possible for anyone. you may hire house maids for your work to outsource, still there will be some work to do on your own. The basic thing -we should love our housework on Sunday.- It should be entertaining instead of boring.And that needs a lot of practice for every human to accept.
List of activities for me and my wife on a normal Sunday
For me:-
1-Putting all to-be-cleaned clothes into washing machine and monitor till the end.
2-Clean the toilet ( total 2 nos) and occasionally one (01) bathroom also.
For my wife:-
1-make breakfast & food for lunch
2-mop the house  and before it to sweep it very clean- take at least 1/2 hour .
3- put  clothes from washing machine for drying under the sun.
4- collect them and put some of them for ironing also.
5- prepare dinner also...

Note:- Being wife , it sucks- a whole bunch of work. Really horrible being a girl and then becoming wife of someone also..OK that is a different topic altogether.
OK now I should go to sleep as my writing appetite is also dying along with this Sunday.
Bye!!  goodnight to everyone..

No comments: