Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Angry Bird to Retrospect

I am somewhat addicted to this Angry Bird game now. I never used to play games ,but nowadays, I found this game as an addiction.Usually I love this type of games only. I cannot digest the those games which contain violence as fighting ,war or shoot out and even sometime car racing.Once upon a time i loved to play Archer game who hunts balloons down . More  balloons , more points simple...

Age of Empires- this computer game was an addiction to me when I was preparing for my engineering entrance in 2001.A desktop was bought ,first time , in our house for my brother to complete a computer course(e-commerce). He had copied this game from somewhere and installed it in our desktop. And  I remember , I had played many a times when my brother was out .I gave away  this addictions by observing  my brother only who was also in love with this game.I saw him forgetting everything required for living in those days.

And that (to became a game-addict) was quite shocking to me. I never wanted to be like that. I loved to be felt responsible always whether it is in bad or good sense.I hold responsible myself always for what I have done till today.I never blamed others for my failures or shortcomings.I alwasys searched for a good soul to be present by my side when I need him/her the most..For me - my father is and  will always be the good soul .Whatever comes I will never forget his sayings and teachings. I think he is the true  value in me.He preaches less but I followed more to him.
And I never repented for that.

From above all discussion , I would like to conclude that I belong to a mixture of Conscientiousness and Agreeableness personality trait.Which is good actually.I can never remain sad for long period. And for me ,taking ownership matters the most.

2 comments:

abk321 said...

gud gud !!!

ab ek aur ownership le...... udaipur tu he gaddi chalayega..

mayurakhi said...

dnt worry in near u gonna tak lots of ownership dear ........

to b a gud soul i dnt think to follow any 1 or if ur inspired by dat personality thn u can b .........

its all depends on individuality

its my opinion........

hope so wat i am thinking i hav written dat.........