Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Days

These are in real terms can be called as the happy days of my life, because I feel all critical parameters are in a balance nowadays.But One thing is missing in these parameters.And I feel very hard to explain it.We-me and my wife are happy because we both are contributing towards our life's enjoyment.We are trying to make our life seem to be happy situation.
But there is something which I am missing. I don't know that. But I personally feel doing such a mediocre job(not in financial terms) all along my life ,should I feel satisfied with that?Did I miss something from my life?
Do I expect something else from my life?Then what is that... perhaps I know,may be I don't know. But There is something which I have to do along with these normal ones which I have to do for our livelihood.
Something which I long for is happiness in my heart-mind-body-soul system.Not just seem to be happy enough.

1 comment:

Seetharaman said...

U r missing the haldiram's packet in ur pocket.. ha ha ha.. just joking... motu u both are awesome..