Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home- A complete Home

After my marriage , this is the second time my in laws are here. I am very happy because when I saw cheers in my wife's eyes.And also for me it is a great boon, they are very cooperative and practical also.I love to have any of my parents here either in laws or my own.But the thing is that no one is comfortable staying away from their own home.
One day will come when we will also become like them.And we will never quit our own home.That is their pride also. Every person has his own self respect so as the Parents. They will guide you and nurture you but never indulge in you. And whoever does that in his/her parenthood, he/she would fail miserably.
I love the food now as everyday there are a lot many items. That is not to dispraise my own wife's cooking. she is also very good cook, but there is always a difference between Sachin Tendulkar and Mahendra Singh Dhoni.Experience matters.Loving parents and quarreling parents are always needed in a home.That circles a family cycle.It is always good. And yes i forgot to mention  baby also a very cute part of this family circle.It is also essential

2 comments:

abk321 said...

picture mein apna cartoon yun lagaya hai ??

he he ...ha ha ....

abk321 said...

" i forgot to mention baby also a very cute part of this family circle......."

baby???