Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kartheek calling Kartheek

Hii to all who dont't read my blogs and to those who read also.A lots of things happened in these 30-40 days. I have been quite enjoying every mood of my life.I sometimes say to me I love you.See this is because in a routine life you just concerned about your boss, work, friends, parties,meeting,functions,deadlines.And you miss only one person in those things that is "You".For anybody it is very important to always be true to himself.In these many days I enjoyed life being in Goa with my goodly(lovely) wife.I hope and believe also had enjoyed staying out of routine.
Why my title of this article is Kartheek is, if saw the movie and smart enough then you can perfectly know that the message in the movie is that if can not enjoy your every bit of life then mental disorders are welcome.See it is vice-versa.I know, but I learnt in opposite way. So, learn to live happily ever after again.

1 comment:

mayurakhi said...

dono worry my dear hubby
u wil nt face sch type of probs in ur lyfe
coz main hoon naaa......
n i strongly feel it was a very scray movie fr me
hahahha...